RIP someone or another

Wmcmanus

40 minutes ago, skullguise said:

Agreed too, re: Enemy Mine....though I didn't LOVE the movie, I liked it a fair bit and loved his part

I'm not sure Quaid was the right guy for that film. He's done some good work, but I didn't find him convincing in that role. 

40 minutes ago, swt61 said:

I'm not sure Quaid was the right guy for that film. He's done some good work, but I didn't find him convincing in that role. 

Probably should have cast his brother Randy, who has experience with aliens. 

randy-quaid-hoy-lejos-la-imagen-que-mostro-varios-exitos-hollywood.jpg

• Haha 5

Completely agree!

When you slaughter your ex wife and another completely innocent person because they happened to be there,  then you DO NOT deserve to rest in any kind of peace! You deserve an eternity of ass rape with a spiked mace.

ZS-200613.jpg

R.I.H. OJ Simpson!

Edited by swt61
  • Like 3

95 million people watched that slow speed chase live in '94. So I think a White gen. 4 Bronco will carry that stigma for quite some time in the future.

Hell, they're even digging up Kato Kaelin to comment on OJ's passing.

He's worth a few million now, all due to his connection to the case.

OJ had family and other visitors sign NDAs and executor of his estate says he will work to prevent a payout of a $33.5 million judgment awarded to the families of Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ron Goldman! 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/oj-simpson-dead-trial-kardashian-murder-wife-latest-b2527669.html 

https://www.wnct.com/news/national/ap-executor-of-o-j-simpsons-estate-plans-to-fight-payout-to-the-families-of-brown-and-goldman/ 

• Angry 2

And don't forget the whole Kardashian movement wouldn't have happened if OJ wasn't a monster. 

Another little tidbit in case you think it was just a jealous guy that snapped one night. Nicole's therapist said that she had never had a client that had experienced the level of physical and mental abuse that she had for years.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1