Closed: Group Buy - EL34(6CA7) NOS

sorenb

GROUP BUY CLOSED 13/10-2015

Probing interest for doing GB on EL34(6CA7) NOS tubes.

EL34(6CA7) XF2 MINIWATT NOS MADE BY MULLARD BLACKBURN UK Matched Quads
Made in 1966-68, at Mullard, Blackburn UK
The code on the tube is xf2 B7L3 showing this is manufactored by Mullard.
Tubes has been tested on an Avo 163, and matched in quads. 

Price: 147USD/tube (depending on the exchange rate) ....we may obtain a small discount if reaching 40 in total

The supplier guarantee that the tubes are original and is able to exchange a tube that turns out to be bad with a similar xf2 Mullard as he have several in stock.

Show your interest in the GB sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/131vk972PEIm-J4r5IbZT7IP7CAqoMfP4j0RfE0J0xeM/edit#gid=1878013049

I have asked the seller whether he can provide AT1000 printout. Will post answer later.

If someone have a better source, or ideas in order to get NOS EL34 at a resonable price please chim in.

Anyone interested might also add a max price in the sheet.

JWJ7lVa.jpg

Edited by sorenb

$147 is market rate, actually slightly higher. I bought matched quads for $580 USD (actually might have been $560). My source still has them (and many more) available if anybody is interested, matched quad Brimar xf2 for immediate shipment. 

So not sure what the GB gets us here, no matching, slightly higher price, and no price break. Can you negotiate on a better price because of the quantity? If the price was down t $110 or something due to a GB then it gets interesting. 

$147 is market rate, actually slightly higher. I bought matched quads for $580 USD (actually might have been $560). My source still has them (and many more) available if anybody is interested, matched quad Brimar xf2 for immediate shipment. 

So not sure what the GB gets us here, no matching, slightly higher price, and no price break. Can you negotiate on a better price because of the quantity? If the price was down t $110 or something due to a GB then it gets interesting. 

its for matched quads ... as stated in the first post

I'd be happy, and everybody else I guess, if you can provide us genuine xf2s at 440USD for match quads ....please do

Edited by sorenb

This is ONLY a probe for interest.

if someone knows a reliable source that might be better than the one I found, please chim in ...

if someone knows a reliable way to secure NOS and so on ....please chim in ...everybody will benefit then.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...