Family style backpack for first trip to Disney!

recstar24

Hello,

this saturday day we are flying out for our first family trip to Disney world - Molly (age 5) and Myles (age 3) do not know yet, so don't say anything. The wife has appointed me to find a nice backpack that will hold all the typical little kids survival tools that will be needed - snacks, juice, rain ponchos, electronics, etc. I would love to know what you guys are using for family trips, this would be a backpack I would wear big enough to hold a bunch of stuff without being too bulky. 

Honestly, and maybe you're already planning to do this, but a backpack won't be enough.  We rented a Bob for the days we were there and brought a small soft cooler as well.  It's a lot of walking and the Bob can do two kids in a pinch, if they tolerate it. :)

Otherwise I'd shoot for something in the 2k cu-in range.  I bought my wife a nice Mountain Hardware pack but there are lots that would fit the bill and probably be less expensive.

Thanks Nate. We do plan on renting some kind of bob-type stroller for sure. No way we are letting these kids tire out too fast and get all whiny. 

Did not think about a little soft cooler!

thanks for the bag rec! I've done Disney as a kid and as a teacher chaperone but never as a parent!