Share Your New Speakers

daniel

I'm Allen,I'm writing to share my newest electronic gadget with you all.If you have any perfect electronic products ,welcome to share here together.

I regards myself as an electronic fans,I always focus on newest electronic technologies.I do these Just because I want get the best quality with the most reasonable prices electronic gadgets.I expect what I do can give you a bit little help.

Last week, I got a pair of wired speaker,it shocked me a lot,so I'd like to share with you all.

Here it's picture link,I think it has a nice and classical designed style.you agree so?

spammy picture deleted

The design is superb the speakers sport a gray metallic paint exterior with a brushed black grill and sub-woofers on each side.Straight out of the box,They look ready to pump out the sound,They also come with anti slip rubber under the speakers.

Sound

The 2 speaker setup with littile sub-woofers encased in the speakers offer some pretty soundquality.It offers a mini home theater with heavy bass,4 single diaphragm and 52mm speaker let you enjoy the music and movies in full rich stereo sound and vastly different sound when compared to traditional USB2 speakers.One has to remember that these are budget speakers,but having said that these speakers sound pretty good.I tried the speaker across a wide genre of music,videos,games and of course the web,the sound qualitu was pretty good accross all platforms.

That's all for this.

my favorite is when someone copies and pastes a post from another forum, including that forum's color scheme in the post.  Helps let us know that they're creating interesting and unique content tailored to the character of this forum.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, skullguise said:

I regards you as an electronic fans, too.

3fan-shot1_alt.jpg

thanks

6 hours ago, Aura said:

DAYUUUUUUM DANIEL

eat a dick

Sir,no abusive words here.If you have ideas,you can come up with it,and have a discussion,thanks 

7 hours ago, Voltron said:

OK, that is good of course, but what about calling yourself daniel in your avatar and introducing yourself as Allen? That is true qualitu.

haha,ok sir,thanks for your kindly question.I'm Allen,but I thinks daniel sounds better.So I used the different nicknames.Just like I like dogs.sometimes I use a name of my lovely dogs name on my blog or other social medias.Do you agree so?

14 hours ago, grawk said:

my favorite is when someone copies and pastes a post from another forum, including that forum's color scheme in the post.  Helps let us know that they're creating interesting and unique content tailored to the character of this forum.

YEs,Sir.I'm totally at your disposal.I will update more and more useful information here.If you have any good ideas of my topics,welcome to speak it out.Thank you so much.

5 hours ago, Dusty Chalk said:

Steve's?  He's pretty...

1 hour ago, daniel said:

Sir,no abusive words here...

He would be praying for abusive words. He does not look as though he could handle the TICE.

Oh, and Justin Bieber called, and would like his hair back.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, grawk said:

Yup.  Cut and paste from What HiFi forums.

Chemco-Fan-Range_banner1.jpg

Edited by Craig Sawyers