slower forum

Knuckledragger

I'm going to give an unloaded shotgun to a baby.  A loaded shotgun implies that they couldn't think for themselves or suss out the consequences of HOW FUCKING STUPID IT IS TO STOP EATING.

You know what?  I take that back.  People that are stupid enough to think they can live on light deserve to die.  They need to stop polluting our gene pool.

God.  Damn.  Stupidity pisses me off.  I'm going to have another one.  I am.

Dusty, Dusty, Dusty... when will you learn?  People like her do not die.  They are elevated to a higher state of being.  Like that Heaven's Gate guy back in the 90's.  I bet that bastard is yelling, "Who's the fool now?" from the Halle Bopp Comet.

This woman only stopped her quest, because she ran out of money, and the sun does not provide money.  A job does.  Fucking sun...

Edited by roadtonowhere08

Obligatory:

Exactly.  I even say it in high Monty Python faux-lady voice.

Shit, sorry to hear that. Glad you got better.

Thanks.  I probably needed a minor medical emergency to start taking better care of my health, so as long as nothing else happens, it's for the better.  I already feel my muscle base coming back -- it's not a six-pack, but maybe a six-pack under a couple of down blankets.  With cosies.