Head-Fi's man of the year....

PinkFloyd

Which nomination particularly bothers you?

Despite his dumping on me in a way that I haven't felt is particularly fair (though I've tried to just let it go and not even get in an argument here over it), I can at least see people nominating immt due to his help on the international meet.

I can't believe people have actually voted for the Vallhalla freak.

He's hilarious, what more could you ask for? It's head-fi, did you think you were actually going to get valid and informative opinions on audio gear? Of course not! I go there for the entertainment value, and Patrick82 is the truth ;D

It's head-fi, did you think you were actually going to get valid and informative opinions on audio gear? Of course not! I go there for the entertainment value, and Patrick82 is the truth ;D

Sad, but all too true these days. Head-fi is like a fucking soap opera, complete with all the fucked up characters, stupid backstabbing plots and power games, and pretty much empty of actual content. I go there whenever I need a reminder of how stupid and petty people are.

I am getting the same message. I thought Head-Fi had undergone substantial improvements so that it wouldn't have such issues and loading would be faster.

Head-Fi Speed: Very Slow (96% of sites are faster), Avg Load Time: 8.6 Seconds

more money and members, but same poor and slow functionality?.

Hehe, first post on Head-case in a while, but I lurk a bit 8). I am pretty amused by the results so far. It is cool that swt61 came up with the idea of a trophy/headphone stand for the winner. I only took over because I was sick on NYE and wanted something to do. I wish the thing would've been handled better from the get-go, with the nominations being a little more organized.

BTW Pinks I'm sure you saw you were nominated :) My first response was "Somebody second him, I'd love to see the drama.", but I wimped out and changed it to something about a swarm of bees that would result if you were included. Jude removed it all anyway with a message about you being a pain in the butt or something. Anyway guys I'm so extremely non-commital about any of the BS around here, I just observe and occasionally get a good laugh.