NY meet June 2nd 2012

bozebuttons

We suddenly have an interested potential buyer for the house. Maybe I'll be able to make this after all.

Good luck with the Sale.

I have been updating the vendor list as I get confirmation from those who are attending In the 2nd post of the Meet thread on Head-Fi.

Still waiting on others to confirm.

Ultimate Ears added to the vendor list check out post #73

Mike here representing Ultimate Ears. We'll be here. With some surprises.

Would you all like me to schedule an audiologist to stop by for a few hours? It's all the same to us - we're happy to just hang out, listen, talk and trade stories but if there is demand from the community and if anyone would like to pick up some new custom monitors (with a show discount of course) then we'll have an audiologist on site to take free impressions. But since she'll be coming in from Manhattan, I'd rather sort it out ahead of time for community members who are interested. Please PM me if this is something that you think you may be interested in.

Tyll - can't wait to see you and trade music! It has been way too long.

Thanks for having us. Can't wait to see everybody.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Jeez Slacker, that's the longest cosmetology coarse I've ever heard of. Congrat on becoming a Beautician finally!

And P.S. Wine coolers really don't get you that drunk.

But how drunk are you planning on getting? This may decide whether or not I make the trip. smiley-sex020.gif

I wish I could make it, but the date is just a few days too far off. I am leaving for Israel out of New York early on the 7th. Because of that I will be flying in on the 6th and staying the night. If the meet was on the 5th, I would say it would be worth paying for a room one extra night. Going up their for the 2nd would unfortunately cost too much money.

• 1 month later...

it's not that long a drive, or take the amtrak

it's a good thing i dont have a gun in the glovebox or i might use it on such a journey outside of driving 8pm to 4am.

booked the flights and hotel. The Holiday Inn Express in Hauppauge -- the least sketchy thing under the luxurious rate of $150/night if anyone else wants to book a room

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...