For all you portable toy haters.....

dcfis

manley's dad started Ampeg? now that's just coolness.

No I got ahead of myself. Here is a Quote from Les Paul:

When I(EveAnna) met Les Paul a few years ago at the TEC Awards, I asked him if he knew my Dad. "Why yes, of course!" Les replied, "He bought Ampeg from Everett Hull in my living room!"

See my "last bastion of the bad debater" comment -- even though I apologized for my crankiness, I stand by my statement. I apologized for the (lack of) diplomacy and tone with which the comment was delivered, but I stand by its content. It's not dumb, it's not idiotic to want it, it's fucking brilliant. Feel free to argue with me about it.

That said, it does look like a Photochop.

See my "last bastion of the bad debater" comment
I did... but I am not a bad debater, I don't want to debate to begin with. I am stating my opinion and allowing others to have their opinion rather than trying to convince everyone that I am right and they are wrong. If I was really passionate about this subject perhaps I would make the effort to convert you, but I'm not.

And I did see your appology. ;)

Peace. :angel:

See my "last bastion of the bad debater" comment -- even though I apologized for my crankiness, I stand by my statement. I apologized for the (lack of) diplomacy and tone with which the comment was delivered, but I stand by its content. It's not dumb, it's not idiotic to want it, it's fucking brilliant. Feel free to argue with me about it.

That said, it does look like a Photochop.

The last bastion of a bad debater is to post something in haste that he has to apologise for :P

Muhahahahahaha.

• 3 months later...

ipod photo + diy silver dock cable + portaphile v2^2 maxxed blackgates lt1210 (basically a 9 volt pimeta) + nordost solar wind rewired cryo treated canare F12 plugged KOSS KSC35 IS THE BEST PORTABLE SHITZ OUT THERE ON TEH INTERCLOUDS FOR TEH WIN!

This is a pic of a simliar cable i made for head-fi user "sauce"

(disregard the mp3 player, as it was put in to show how but the plug is)

ksc35.png