HC Killing Floor Server now up and running

ujamerstand

I did a totally painless new drive Windows 7 install, took only a couple hours to install everything I used before. I love a nice clean freshly fucked system.

My PC's been solely set up on the TV for a long time, but now I'm finally working out a room where the computer desk and TV rig will be jammed close enough to share the source. Xboxes's as well, will be easily swappable between 40" Toshiba and Samsung 24". Anyway the point is I might as well use this opportunity since I'm once again set up for keyboard and mouse play, to play wit you guys. Y'know in a hetero zombie killing way.

I'm up and running and the name's the same on Steam. Send some friend requests.

Done. I believe we will be doing a HC game ~ 8 or 9 ish Eastern tonight

Oh and on ArcadeGasStation yesterday, Patty got insta killed by a car huh.png (anyone see that happen before?)

I recorded most of tonight's Killing Floor, totalling 460 gigs audio and video. I'll have to edit it down to a more manageable highlights video because it was great. In the meantime, here's the biggest table pipe to date. It killed the Patriarch.

096Ln.jpg

• Like 1

It wasn't that he got stuck. It's that he walked over there 3 seconds before the trader opened and said "Matt make sure you don't stand here when the trader opens."

lol'in p hard

You know H-C KF is good when I take a moment to think about whether I want to go to a party or play KF on a friday night

• Like 1

With the new Summer update, HLDS tool has now become obsolete. This means that I need to install a fresh kf server, so I'm taking the chance to upgrade the server OS as well. smile.png Estimated downtime to be a day or two while I sort things out, maybe sooner. In the mean time, I've setup a vent server @ guanmado.com (173.255.227.147), so you can voice chat while you kf.

Edited by ujamerstand

BTW, Would you guys like to give mumble a try, since I'm doing a full reinstall? It might be a lot friendlier for those with macs; AND none of us will have problem with volume again. (From what I read.)

On a side note, I've got a vanilla server up. Server fills up within 10 seconds. People you cray.

Edited by ujamerstand