What's your Myers-Briggs Type Indicator?

falkon

INFJ

I'd bet one of the only F's around here, but I could be wrong.

I'm an F too wink.png

ISFJ - First 2 suggested jobs were social work (did that) and religious education (sorta doing that but different)

ENFJ - Teacher. Makes sense from the description.

ENFP - There are more of us F'ers than you think.

I found it interesting that wiki says the INTJ is one of the rarest personality types (1-4%) when all of my close friends and clearly most of the people here are INTJ.

My sister told me she is INTJ as well (in med school atm, BS in psych)

Also forums tend to attract us losers ;)

I found it interesting that wiki says the INTJ is one of the rarest personality types (1-4%) when all of my close friends and clearly most of the people here are INTJ.

I believe my type is the most rare. I've never met any others. We did this study across my entire company at some point. I was told I was a complete outlier and the people conducting the test treated me like a potential axe murder or something (Hitler, bin Laden, Trotsky, etc are all assumed to be the same)

Edited by luvdunhill

ISFJ on my first try

* slightly expressed introvert

* slightly expressed sensing personality

* distinctively expressed feeling personality

* slightly expressed judging personality

I re-took the test later and maybe 5 answers changed, so I ended up slightly less introverted with ESFJ

• slightly expressed extravert
  • slightly expressed sensing personality
  • distinctively expressed feeling personality
  • moderately expressed judging personality

Edited by HeadphoneAddict

Another INTJ here. I've read a couple books on MBTI and they say people tend to have friends who are similar types, while their mates tend to be opposites/different.

I believe my type is the most rare. I've never met any others. We did this study across my entire company at some point. I was told I was a complete outlier and the people conducting the test treated me like a potential axe murder or something (Hitler, bin Laden, Trotsky, etc are all assumed to be the same)

One of my close friends is an INFJ and is also the only one I know of. We always seemed to have a very easy time understanding each other...

INTJ

very expressed introvert

distinctively expressed intuitive personality

moderately expressed thinking personality

moderately expressed judging personality

When my wife took this many years ago, she was a mixed introvert/extrovert. When she took it more recently, she become much more introverted. Probably burned out from seeing too many patients. Interesting that it can change over time, though.

Edited by jvlgato

http://similarminds.com/jung.html

Yeah.. this test is much much better than the first one.

I was ESTJ or ESTP

Extroverted (E) 54.05% Introverted (I) 45.95%

Sensing (S) 74.19% Intuitive (N) 25.81%

Thinking (T) 59.09% Feeling (F) 40.91%

Perceiving (P) 50% Judging (J) 50%

Still ESFJ on the better test.

Odd thing is I can seem shy and aloof when I first meet people but when I start talking to them, I warm up and become very friendly rather quickly. I guess that's still considered extroverted, just a slow starter.