What is the advantages of wooden headphone?

tbk0507

Allright listen up noob, I'm only going to say this once:

The dynamic quantum structure of the natural cellulitic planck strings results in a multi-dimensional auditory aura (adora) that greatly enhances the vibrational wave harmonics as it relates to the inner cilliatic transmitters producing holograhically calibrated packets that collapse uniformly.

Edited by MoonShine

Allright listen up noob, I'm only going to say this once:

The dynamic quantum structure of the natural cellulitic planck strings results in a multi-dimensional auditory aura (adora) that greatly enhances the vibrational wave harmonics as it relates to the inner cilliatic transmitters producing holograhically calibrated packets that collapse uniformly.

But has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

• Like 2

But has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

• Like 1

What is the advantages of wooden headphone? Why do some high end headphone uses wood structure? what is the cons of synthetic material compared to wooden structure?

It's about best reproducing the timbre of the instruments on the recording of the music you are playing.

If you are listening to instruments primarily constructed from wood, such as classical string quartets or guitars (both acoustic and electric), then you should use a headphone constructed from wood.

However, if your music is of instruments primarily constructed from plastic, such as synthesisers or drum machines, then you should use headphones with a plastic housing.

This is true, I read it on the internet.

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

Post of the year.

Didregard all the above. It's all specious rubbish.

The real reason is the same reason people like valves in preference to solid state.

The problem is that people like even harmonic distortion.

Even harmonic distortion causes sympathetic vibrations in the auditory canals as the cilia vibrate in harmony.

This fools the brain into thinking that as the distortion augments the primary note, it sounds like musicality.

DO NOT BE FOOLED. Distortion is DISTORTion. Purity is High Fidelity.