Crawfish!

naamanf

Did my first, hopefully annual, crawfish boil yesterday. It was a busy day of cooking, 140lbs of the little buggers, but tons of tasty fun.

Good call on the limes Dan!

Cleaning them up

photo.jpg

DSC_0370.jpg

Ready to cook

DSC_0369.jpg

4.jpg

Cooking

DSC_0380.jpg

DSC_0378.jpg

Time to start eating

IMG_0546.jpg

DSC_0387.jpg

Don't bother me when I'm stuffing my face

DSC_0386.jpg

Our sole survivor. Found him crawling toward the liquor cabinet.

DSC_0393.jpg

• Like 1

Post one of those pictures on the louisiana crawfish Facebook page an. You'll probably get a free 10 lb party pack.

Good idea.

Good Food, Good times. Are you volunteering to do this at an HC event? smile.png

HCOZ CJ&CB 2013! Head-Case OZ CanJam & Crawfish Boil!!!

Looks like the warmup event was a great success. I think you'll need more than 140 lbs if the Viking can make it.

Sounds like a good possibility. Trick is I think we might be coming to the end of the crawfish season, but seeing as I plan on doing this again next year it's definitely a possibility.

Damn, that looks good. First thing my son said when he saw is when are we doing this. Where do you guys order them from?

www.lacrawfish.com

I've seen how the dough is made at Eldsmiðjan so I'll never eat there again. The note the management had left to the people working there about serious complaints from the health department was just too funny.

I just kept it simple and went with Domino's. The quality has always been great (run by bakers from day one) but it's been getting even better lately.