Stax Teflon Jacks - More of them

justin

I wonder if it'll be cheaper to use http://oshpark.com/ for that? It's Laen's group buy, but in website form.

It's exact place where I got these, hence the purple color. Maybe mass ordering will result in cheaper pricing.

Nice, but how does one fit it to the face plate as all the mounting holes are taken up by the pcb? Even better if the boards were labelled.

drill/tap a blind hole on the faceplate, take out the nut, and screw the board/jack in there.

or just screw the jack in there and solder the board onto the jack.

I thought about labelling them, but didn't do it since stax pin-out is quite easy to find.

• 10 months later...

So, I sold some Stax PCBs to someone internationally and they just got returned to me. Well, returned to my house in Texas and they finally made their way to me in Michigan. So, if that is you, please let me know and I'll try again!

(the packaging didn't make it back to me, long story why this is the case, but I really don't know who these were addressed to)

Edited by luvdunhill

• 9 years later...