HeadAmp - Parts Division

justin

Told you Justin.

Oooh in addition to DIY kits, you should also offer fully assembled versions as well...oh wait...

I was sure someone was going to comment in this way. I have the choice of how much DIY the amp is going to be.

I could always try to do the amp like in the original article, on a breadboard, but I would prefer to have already designed and printed boards.

I know that your heat sinks would be expensive but I would be willing to pay for them even in unfinished form. I have the ability to drill and tap holes and can send them out for the finish I would like.

Also, as mentioned above, RK50 would be nice.

i just engraved these plates for vvs_75's blue hawaii build

kgbhplates.jpg

i can offer laser engraving for others as well. painted or powdercoated parts take the longest because of the thickness of the coating, which is also often very uneven. 3 to 5 passes are usually required. Most companies doing laser engraving seem to charge about $85 to $125/hr plus a one-time $125 artwork/setup fee. This particular job probably took 1 hour including making the artwork in the software, with about 10-15 minutes of engraving.