Is the iMod a ripoff?

ron mexico

"i'm just a" is not an excuse, stop playing it off as one. "but headcase makes me"...wow talk about saying you don't have you own back bone huh?

again Tough guy...be proud of yourself..don't worry your "click" will still accept you.

yeah rite..

but admitting your wrong in the same thread may not make you feel better but it will show who you REALLY ARE...

but head-case makes me :), smile. :) = smile, billy. head-case makes me happy. this is a good place.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but admitting your wrong in the same thread may not make you feel better but it will show who you REALLY ARE...

If it wasn't for the fact that you routinely do shit like this billy (as I said several pages ago) I might actually believe that you were sorry. Instead, what I'm left with is the feeling that you felt like you got caught and tried to save face.

And that makes you ... what?

again this is not about me..i am showing you all what you really are. a group of bullies..the "headcase cool" "click"..

The tough guy standing up to the tough guys?

not tough..nor do i need my buddies to come in and group on one person. not standing up to any tough guy here cause all of you only work on group effort..after all, if its not name calling and other shit You and your group did to T then it would not be all the "cool" to do and any single one of you would not of done it.

Like you said, it's just the internet, someone overe here, someone over there.

it is..try respecting a person as you would want done to yourself..or better yet like you would respect someone face to face in life.

How are you any better?

you seemed to miss the point I never did, why would you bring it up of myself having to be "better" then anyone? is that why you did what you did to him? so you call feel like your better huh?

We've at least thought this through -- we see asshat extraordinaire as perpetuating questionable product as ridiculously superior with post quantity.

you thought what through? what you all got together and planned your attack? the problem is you and all of you that ganged up on him DID NOT THINK..

and who the fuck are you to say what product is "questionable"? just because other people in your group may or may not like it you call it "questionable"? and as far as calling a product Superior with post quantity only shows he is excited about something he has bought. have you not been there the first time you experienced your first good listening session? we all have been there and god damn i wish i could find a product to bring back to that point...

What else do we need to know? And you have the gall to say that we should somehow set a superior example? That's the epitome of irony, right there.

why do you feel you need to knwo something? just treat the fucking human like a human..you all could of shown him a different side of things, things he may or may not be able to see over there..grouping up and calling him out is bully "cool headcase" "click" shit.

Don't try to spin who you "really are" that way, Billy, we don't fall for it. We know your faults, and that's as much part of who you really are as the occasional apology.

EDIT: <DARE DELETED.> On second thought, don't, I don't want to hear more of your spin-doctoring.

again I am not saying I am this or that..just pointing out how YOU and your "cool headcase" "click" act..

and please i believe you used the name spin doctor already on 909..if your going to call someone a name try to do it with my originality..oh wait you better ask the rest of your group what would be best.

If it wasn't for the fact that you routinely do shit like this billy (as I said several pages ago) I might actually believe that you were sorry. Instead, what I'm left with is the feeling that you felt like you got caught and tried to save face.

I don't care if you think i am or i am not, nor have i asked for your forgiveness..actually posted it for Boom not you. I realized what I did was completely off and I said I am sorry, not to save face but realized I was wrong..and admitted to it..

maybe You should try doing the same...

but head-case makes me :), smile. :) = smile, billy. head-case makes me happy. this is a good place.

it's a great place with great people..

but just because of that does not give anyone the right to group up on someone..

again I am not saying I am this or that..just pointing out how YOU and your "cool headcase" "click" act..

and please i believe you used the name spin doctor already on 909..if your going to call someone a name try to do it with my originality..oh wait you better ask the rest of your group what would be best.

originality? please. ::) like you calling everyone here "tough guy" is original. again, get over yourself.

originality? please. ::) like you calling everyone here "tough guy" is original. again, get over yourself.

so come on..

make front of me by saying some bullshit about my spelling, or quote parts or me like all you tough guys do..

or maybe just deny any of you "cool head case" click tough guys did any thing wrong..

right dude... ::)

as you said:

ironic how your own purpose in this thread is biting you in the ass

miss quoting is still not going to make up for you or YOUR l"cool head case" "click" any smarter..all your doing is just being a tough guy infront of your friends..

Every time I think Billy can't get any dumber or sink to a new low, he does.

I don't know what the fuck to say anymore.

there you are,,,been waiting for you to chime in.

thats a great reply! very meaningful.. amazing..

personally targeting me now? oh wait thats what your all about.

why not try to address the minor issue I brought up? atleast Dusty attempted to..

Wow you both called me a Retard actually after Dusty did...

again your all grouping up which brings me back to my point..

name calling over the net is just the Coolest thing to do..right

the fact that your posts now repeat the same old garbage that you've been going on about for the last few pages should signify to you that you're too much of a bumbling buffoon to figure out anything else to annoy us with.

the fact that your posts now repeat the same old garbage that you've been going on about for the last few pages should signify to you that you're too much of a bumbling buffoon to figure out anything else to annoy us with.

actually it your posts and your "cool headcase" posts that brought us to this page. I made my point well in one of my first few replies here. after that was a bunch of little personal attacks on me by nicely known members of the group as they always do..and is why i made the point in the first place.

actually it your posts and your "cool headcase" posts that brought us to this page. I made my point well in one of my first few replies here. after that was a bunch of little personal attacks on me by nicely known members of the group as they always do..and is why i made the point in the first place.

right...this whole ridiculous game of back and forth was started by "us," not your "save the weak and powerless" mentality

right...this whole ridiculous game of back and forth was started by "us," not your "save the weak and powerless" mentality

told you before my point of the "robin hood" issue you brought up...

dude just admit (atleast to yourself) you were a bully on someone and treat him or the next person with a bit my respect..thats all.

told you before my point of the "robin hood" issue you brought up...

dude just admit (atleast to yourself) you were a bully on someone and treat him or the next person with a bit my respect..thats all.

you've been here long enough to realize how we thought of him before he came here. the fact that you're surprised with how we reacted to his coming here is the most ridiculous thing of all.

and by the way, as much as i'm "enjoying" this little pissing match between you and the rest of us, i have way more important shit to be doing than to sit here and read the same shit over and over again.

you've been here long enough to realize how we thought of him before he came here. the fact that you're surprised with how we reacted to his coming here is the most ridiculous thing of all.

who said i was surprised and what gave you all the right to treat him like that regardless of how you thought of him or not?

all i wanted to do was show you people where not right nor should you of acted that way..remember that for the next roosting i am sure we will all see on here