Is the iMod a ripoff?

ron mexico

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sacd lover

Again, what makes you think I've ignored them? If it's because they don't have MOT tags, then you would be wrong. I can't discuss what has or hasn't been done or discussed about this.

I didnt say YOU ignored them. I am referring to head-fi ignoring them .... specifically whoever is responsible for adding the MOT designation. I know you cant. But, realistically how tough is it to add a MOT designation. The powers that be get in the header and add the MOT. The problem which nmaher pointed out is someone who is a fringe offender can get one and the ones making no secret of their deep affiliation like Sovkiller continue on without a MOT tag..

Guest sacd lover

I'm pretty sure that they don't, but it's probably discussed with the idea that open discussion of such things will probably only spread dissension and that it'd be a quick ticket for the removal of mod privileges.

For sure .... and I dont blame anyone that is a mod for being careful .... if they wish to remain a mod. :police:

... little punk ... big bully ... little girls...
...I don't go around calling people names...
Hmmm...

You know, just because you say, "I don't do this", doesn't mean that you don't actually do this, it just means either (a) you're an idiot and you don't know what you're doing, or (B) you're a double-talking slimeball. Not that it matters which you are, but I suspect you're not an idiot. You just like to play one when it's convenient.

• 2 weeks later...

Eh, unlike Sovkiller who is a little bit rabid.. Ori is a good guy. Unlike a lot of other MOTs I've met and like he isn't constantly trying to sell you on something irl. I'm not a huge believer in his Zhaolu but he does have some really decent products like his cables and this amp he has that is a damn good 400 dollar K1000 amp (I dunno when it will be done).

But yeah, he is definitely a Member of the Trade.

Guest sacd lover

are Ori and SovKiller bitching about it yet?

I dont think Sovkiller gets he wont be able to comment like in the past. From his statements he thinks he will be able to do what he has done all along because he is a member first ... imo. I guess we shall see. :-\

• 2 weeks later...

I dont think Sovkiller gets he wont be able to comment like in the past. From his statements he thinks he will be able to do what he has done all along because he is a member first ... imo. I guess we shall see. :-\

Earl,

Sadly he had done plenty of damage. I'm wondering if he has some of affiliation with Ultrasone or not.

Yeah, I myself got into an exchange on h-f with sovkiller on a thread about a stax/rudistor amp combination. My main issue (well besides the constant propaganda agenda) is he sounds so frickin' patronizing. Hard-line on his agenda. If we are going to have an open discussion, then let it be open.

I tried to challenge every single argument he was trying to make, at the end he frankly stated he was tired of arguing for the sake of arguing. I see it as he had no valid arguments to make anymore. I had the hammer ready for more.