Happy belated birthday Grandpappy Headphone.

Knuckledragger

H-C was down during his actual birthday, part of some Rotenberg/Ultrasone conspiracy I am sure. I had an elaborate and terrible joke constructed around not knowing who Tyll was and asking a variety of increasingly inane questions, culminating in me moving my HRBD out of the way to get a better look at his resume. Of course, seeing as how I'm starting this thread that's not exactly gonna work. I'll say this instead: It was directly because of the reviews I read of the HD-650 on the Headroom website in early 2004 that I decided to build a headphone rig. Thus began an extended and expensive journey that eventually lead me to this place. Thank you and damn you, Tyll Hertsens! grin.gif

Thanks folks!

I had a really nice b-day. Didn't even think about work. Went to lunch with April and her friend that's staying with us for a coupla weeks. Then went down to my garage and worked on bikes for a couple of hours. Then my good friends had a BBQ, not in honor of my b-day (I didn't tell them it was upcoming), but did spill the beans once the party was on. Got pretty damned drunk/etc, and rode my bicycle home. Fat, dumb, and happy.

Then I crashed ... in bed.

Thanks for all the well wishes. It's such a joy to have a job where you also love the people you serve. I'll keep working at it.

Smootches!