What CHEESE are you eating right now?

naamanf

Asiago, Stilton with lots of blue veins, and cranberry Stilton made by hippies from the bay area. All consumed with Labrea Bakerey bread and washed down with Kosta Browne Pinot. Wow, wine and cheese for me that's a surprise. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Augsburger

Kerrygold Dubliner Reserve -- this is my favourite cheese, evar. And rather easily obtainable, too. If someone who is familiar with cheddars and dubliners and the like, would appreciate input on any other cheeses that are close to this one -- this is just the right amount of everything -- gaminess, aging, earthiness, dry, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I forgot about this thread at the time, but I probably ate somewhere around 2kg of cheese while in Montreal and Quebec City.  The below is representative of the spread 3 people killed most nights.  I recall 14 Arpents and La Sauvigine being amazing, as well as many, many others.

txnS2FG.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A friend came to visit from Vancouver this past weekend, and brought me so much cheese.  It is all amazing, each ranking as one of the best cheeses I have had.  The Grey Owl is the only goat cheese I can remember liking, and like is not nearly strong enough a word.

H3u1mSj.jpg?1

• Like 2