The official Head Case broadcast thread

Knuckledragger

I took a listen to the webcast signal when I got home.  Man, that whine is horrendous.  Furthermore, the hum is present when most of the station equipment is powered off, so clearly the source is not in the main studio, but something in the production studio where the webcast encoding computer is located.  I sent off an email to the general manager of the station, but I haven't heard back yet.  Hopefully we can sort this situation out before next Friday.

It does kind of ruin the mood of those tracks a little.  :)

Wait, you listened to it when you got home, so when the station was off the air?  Yeah, that was ridonculous, but try listening when there's something playing, it's not as bad.

...but you pick such great tunage, that it's still worth listening to, and doesn't take completely away from the overall vibe.  I think I'd find it more tolerable on speakers, for some reason, but on the Sony MDR-V6's, it was quite the BUZZwound.  Did you notice it is inversely proportional to the energy of the track?  Almost like it's autoducked.