Happy birthday Old Saint Nick!

Knuckledragger

Hey, thanks for all of the great birthday comments and pics! I've been disconnected from the interwebs for several days now.

When I thought about what I really wanted to do to celebrate this milestone, I decided that I'd like nothing better than to fly home to surprise my mom, take her to lunch, and just hang out for a couple of days. So I've been in Illinois since Thursday, and it's been great fun, albeit quiet fun. I got to see two of my brothers and their families, and it just happened to be homecoming weekend for at my high school, so I caught a football game and bumped into several classmates. It wasn't our year for a reunion, but a handful of them were there, and none of them had a clue who I was through all of this hair!

Somewhere I saw an image (Facebook probably) that said, "If you haven't grown up by age 50, you don't have to." I must be getting old because I can't find it now! That probably applies to you as well Al, so no worries!