Hurricane Sandy: "Perfect Storm II?"

roadtonowhere08

What an enormous pain in the ass. Battery Park City evacuated again of course. I sent the Boy and his mother to her mom's but I'm not in any mood to leave. Thinking about adopting a dog and being that guy with the dog...

I highly recommend this.

I am actually supposed to fly into southern VA Tuesday morning. Anything think that is likely?

Dinny, please watch the forecasts carefully. They're starting to say some nasty stuff about what this storm could do to NYC, especially areas like where you live. I'm now getting a little worried about having enough gas for the generator.

I should have picked up some more gas cans as well,I have a extra 12 gallons & 8 gallons in the generator.

I do have a tri fuel generator that can run on propane or natutral gas .

only downside I never made up the adapter to use with my 100lb propane tank.

Two of my flights already cancelled for this week. Hoping the Friday flight is not cancelled as it is the only one I actually wanted to take. Not much going on here but I am really hoping the pond in my backyard does not overflow into my walk out basement. Tried to go to Home Depot yesterday and it was a nightmare with nothing worthwhile left in the store so I went to Dick's and bought ammo.

Storm Supplies:

1,000 rounds of .45

1,000 rounds of .223

200 rounds of .357 Magnum

8 Hot Dogs (All that was freaking left)

8 D Batteries (All that was left)

I am ready for the Zombies if they come.

• Like 1