HC Bike/Cycling Thread

boomana

Thanks Vicki though your bike looks wayyyyyy better.

On my ride, I found out my saddle was not properly tightened down when it shifted back and down on me suddenly. Had to ride a few more miles to find my savior, a bike police man who happened to have a toolkit in one of his pouches. Ohio is pretty awesome for cycling.

Decided against a new bike for now.

The Giant TCR Advanced SL will become my ride from work bike. It is totally crazy to have a bike that nice as a commuter/rain bike but I can't sell it for much more than the CAAD 10 4 Rival bike would cost me so why not. The Zipp 404 wheels should move to the Calfee but I just can't seem to bring myself to take off the Mad Fibers.

The Giant TCR Advanced SL will become my ride from work bike. It is totally crazy to have a bike that nice as a commuter/rain bike but I can't sell it for much more than the CAAD 10 4 Rival bike would cost me so why not. The Zipp 404 wheels should move to the Calfee but I just can't seem to bring myself to take off the Mad Fibers.

I don't think that's crazy at all, Chris. I like to think I have a nice bike and I ride it in the rain and any condition for that matter all the time. Personally I try to take good care of my gear but I don't hold anything out just because it's rainy or shitty out. What's the use of having a nice bike if you'll only take it out in nice conditions?

MMMMmmmmmm Sew ups  ;D !

I've still got 2 pairs of sew up wheels built up from back in the day.  I've been thinking of swapping out the old f/w hub on one pair for a 10 sp hub so I'd have a set to use on the other bikes.  

Edited by parris