HC Bike/Cycling Thread

boomana

every year I lose more than I gain it seems.  I just went for a bike ride on a rail trail on the salsa, and 8 miles wore me out.  

I'm almost always miserable the first 5-10 miles, then things kick in and I'm happy.  Of course, I'm guessing even your rail trails have hills, so I doubt I would even have made eight miles.

this is from the MOREmtb forum: (and this was before last night's rain....)

post_old.gif 1 Day Ago
MORE Member

reputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gif

2014-06-10 Schaeffer
Muddy, probably too muddy to ride. We did the white loop with the SMOREs. I can't imagine that the yellow loop could be any better. Mud in lots of places even where it isn't. Trails are a mess. frown.gif
quote.gif multiquote_off.gif quickreply.gif
reply.gif
Page 13 of 14 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 > menu_open.gif

So you don't want to come down to Silver Spring for a road ride on Saturday Dan.  It is really not a difficult ride and we take it pretty leisurely.  Who would be up for a Rock Creek Park ride Saturday 9:30-10:00ish?