HC Bike/Cycling Thread

boomana

Nicely done!

I rode to work today.  It was exceptional out this morning.  Temps in the mid 50s, no wind, etc.  This afternoon I'm looking at a 15mph headwind (a theme this year so far) and temps in the mid 80s.  Mother nature is killing me.

• Like 1

Don't get me stated on headwinds. John and Mike will attest to this but nothing brings out cunty doucheface Raffy quicker than headwinds. Well, next to beerdouches that is. :)

I've said this a million times before, I'd rather ride in 110 or 35 degrees than into 15 mph headwinds. And no, don't tell me that I get tailwinds at some point because I don't give a shit about that.

Yes, this year we had a terrible Winter; cold, wind, rain, ice... this not normal here. ???  

This weekend we had 30º  :peter:  :peter:  

OK, from hence forth I will shut up about the rides here feeling like riding into a hair dryer.

I'm guessing that Jose means 30º C.  If so, he was riding into a hair dryer too.

Barely have time to ride, not to mention watching other people ride.  Speaking of the former, rode to work today.  It was one of those weird spring days when it's warmer at 5AM than it is at 5PM.  That said, I had a glorious 5-10mph tailwind in the afternoon and cruised the 20.4 miles in 1:03.

• Like 2

I am watching both too. The Giro is thru BEIN Sports and I don't mind the commentators on that one. I am not a commentary Nazi though so these may be the same 2 Brits people dislike. 

Did anyone read about that fucktard shithead hipster who tried to ride with the peloton in stage 2 and caused that big crash. I think it is time to set up hipster concentration camps for the good of humanity  >:D

• Like 1

I´m waching both too on Eurosport. I´m happy because they are broadcasting all races. What do you think about Contador? Will be the winner?

I want to see another duel: "Dowsett vs Wiggins"