HC Bike/Cycling Thread

boomana

• 2 weeks later...

I did 12ish miles on the Cannondale today, after getting it set up with the Centaur 10sp triple group.  Unfortunately, the chain broke at the bottom of my final climb, but I think it was a decent ride otherwise.  I think I like it as much as the calfee.

• Like 1

Use 9DW-1-YEB9E to get $40 off (each) Michelin Pro4 Service Course tires at Steep and Cheap.  I just grabbed two @25mm and the total with shipping was $67.  Pretty timely since my existing tires are shagged and cracking.  

In other news I made it out for a good 24miler yesterday and was surprised to feel half-decent and not be terribly slow considering how little I've ridden this year.

• Like 2

Price Point spam.....

http://www.pricepoint.com/sale/where-price-is-the-point/glove-deals/

They also have helemts, tools and other stuff "on sale" but nothing jumped out at me.

$12 + postage for the LG Biogel RX-V short finger gloves may be a tough to pass up.

http://www.pricepoint.com/Brand/Louis-Garneau/Louis-Garneau-Biogel-RX-V-Short-Finger-Gloves.axd

^ I get most of what little riding I have time to do done on Zwift using the Computrainer. It's pretty good I guess. I'm too slow for the regulars on there so I've never had much luck "riding" with anyone I mostly just pedal around at my own pace and once and a while use someone as a marker/goal to chase.