HC Bike/Cycling Thread

boomana

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, kmanshaman said:

Enjoying the Lynskey? I have a Litespeed made by him (Old but still great) and thinking of a new frame and this is on the list. I was thinking Moots but way expensive for what it is.

It got stolen this weekend, but my 26 miles on it since new were mostly great. The bike handled really well, rode like a dream. I had to grease some parts as I was getting some creaking, but I'm definitely a Clydesdale, and would chalk it up to that after some messing around with it.

Would buy again, but I'm sick of talking about it now. My kid's bike was also stolen, and having to watch him cry for hours (it was after one of our few rides together since being in Seattle, and we had a fantastic night, only to be ruined by theft.

• Sad 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nate, Xavier and I are still down, but my car broke down right after our last ride, and I don't have anything that I can ride to. Have a buddy coming to help with car this weekend I think, though.

Also, there's a buddy from college who is out here who wants to ride, and he's ok enough to not want to do things I will die on, so that's nice :)

Loving your pix.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...