HC Bike/Cycling Thread

boomana

Well don't touch the asphalt... just skid with the rear wheel locked for 60m at 50km/h.

I have already ordered the spare parts but I have fallen in love with a nice Bianchi frame. Now I just have to convince my wife ... and my bank account 🙂 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jose said:

Well don't touch the asphalt... just skid with the rear wheel locked for 60m at 50km/h.

I have already ordered the spare parts but I have fallen in love with a nice Bianchi frame. Now I just have to convince my wife ... and my bank account 🙂 

Sounds like you should probably get the spare parts for the above, and then go ahead and order a complete of that Bianchi. Can't know if it was better without just hopping off one onto the other, right.

Wife should understand...

• Like 1

I´m a gentleman !!!!!! ...  after, of course  ;D

Good input Brent. My intention is to change everything (including the new components) from the Stevens to Bianchi. I can't afford a complete Bianchi as I want (Ultegra / Dura Ace DI2, DT Swiss, etc.)

Later, when my wallet recovers, I´ll buy an inexpensive groupset (like Sora or 105) and use the Stevens for my Tacx Flux. By the way,  now I just repaired the carbon on the damaged pod.

At the end of the trip, maybe I will spend a little more but at this moment for me it is more comfortable.

• Like 1

Yes, not celeste and it´s not my first choise but I was lucky to get a size 52 used. This is not a very common frame here and it´s very expesive. 

However, I am still negotiating the price with the store. The economic crisis due to Covid in Spain is beginning to hit very hard.