HC Bike/Cycling Thread

boomana

In a few weeks I'll have a new pedals: A Favero Assioma Duo.

It's my first pedals with watt measure. A friend of mine has ones and he is very satisfied with this thing...The price here in EU is "correct" if you compare this with the Garmin for example (450€ vs 1000€). I'm not sure why this technology is so expensive. Curiosity my friend spend 450€ in this pedals around 4 years a ago.

I hope that this thing will be than hard like my old Look Keos 2 with 12 years of abusses.

Someone have experience with this pedals?

IMG-20221013-WA0001.jpeg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/14/2022 at 7:44 PM, Voltron said:

I did a 20 mile ride today and somewhere along the way I wondered whether @MexicanDragon has logged 20 miles total on his new Vado that got him so excited. Waiting for a reply...

Grrrrr... was going to tell you and everyone else who got a Specialized SL-equipped bike that there is a great deal (25% off) on accessories, including the range extender (which was REALLY hard to find previously), and 25% off of the Y-adapter (that I used today before I ride with @cetoole and Xavier)  https://www.specialized.com/us/en/shop/equipment/gear/turbo-extras/c/turboaccessories

Then I am reminded of @Voltron's snarkiness, and then I thought about my favorite Google search: https://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=breakfast+biscuits&find_loc=Bellevue%2C+WA

Have a good ride!

/me muahahahahahahahahahas

• Haha 2
  • Angry 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice day and my best time in the crono. 2 th of my group but at 5 minutes of Joseba Beloki. A nice guy, great cycling,. climb  with he has been a honor.

I'm finding a transport for the Brent bike :-)

Screenshot_20230930_200312_Strava.jpg

IMG-20230930-WA0015.jpg

IMG-20230930-WA0019.jpg

IMG-20230930-WA0017.jpg

IMG-20230930-WA0016.jpg

Edited by jose
  • Like 11

• 4 weeks later...