HC Bike/Cycling Thread

boomana

Okay, Mike.  I'm leaving it up to you to get John on board.  Do you want to ride this weekend?  I'm doing a longer ride on Saturday, but planning a short one on Sunday if you're interested.

John on board, that's a good one. My back is f'd up but getting better soon riding this weekend.

My back is f'd up but getting better soon riding this weekend.

Other than your back being messed up, I'm not sure I understand what you're saying here.  Are you riding this weekend?  If you'd like, meet me at Palmetto at 7AM.  I'm riding with Phoenix and Kat (pretty sure you've met them) and a woman from my gym who is just starting out.  

^ I figured that I'd have to take one of your watches and put it around my seat tube and make you chase me.

Now I think about it though you'd likely just shoot me... Well that and you're probably fitter than me at this point.

Edited by Dreadhead
  • Like 1

Other than your back being messed up, I'm not sure I understand what you're saying here. Are you riding this weekend? If you'd like, meet me at Palmetto at 7AM. I'm riding with Phoenix and Kat (pretty sure you've met them) and a woman from my gym who is just starting out.

It should have been so no riding this weekend.

Decided it was time for me to join the 21st century so I bought myself a carbon full suspension bike with carbon/aluminum wheels.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up in the hospital by the end of the year, this bike just begs to be ridden at ludicrous speed on every downhill.

IMG_3901.jpg

• Like 6