looking to buy new headphones!

jpilot007

Hi

im looking to buy headphones but i dont know much about it and whats on the market now. I ve done some research and i found these:

-Denon AH-P372

-Audio-Technica ATH-FC700

-MEElectronics HT-21

my price range is more or less the price of those three that i mentioned(like 20-40 euro). im looking for decent sound, they need to be comfortable of course(using them for 2-3 hours), outside noise isolation as much as possible in this price range, same for the sound coming out of the headphones to the outside.

So if u have any suggentions that would be great and whats ur oponion on those headphones.

Thank you.

udeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones

Audeze LCD2 designed for Recording / Mixing Engineers as reference headphones and for audiophiles and music enthusiasts.

- Hand selected Caribbean Rosewood ear cups.

- Lamb Skin Leather Ear pads.

- Audeze’s unique planar magnetic transducer with matched sensitivity.

- Mini XLR interchangeable cable.

- Easy to drive with amplifiers.

- Left and right transducers have matched sensitivity and frequency response.

The LCD2 housing is designed and custom built from hand selected Caribbean Rosewood or Bamboo composite. It is built to enhance the quality of the sound and offers a unique coloration and graining. The LCD2 ear pads are designed to optimally recreate the entire pro audio frequency range. The sloped ear pad design allows us to faithfully reproduce the detail and clarity to the bass, midrange and the treble. The ear pads are made of premium lambskin leather with specially selected foam to offer the right amount of firmness.

User Reviews: Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones

Ranked #1 in the category › Headphones

Share Your Opinion. Rate this Item.

Share your thoughts with the community about this item so that you can help other users decide.Write a Review

Community Rating (33 reviews)

Overall

Audio Quality

Comfort

Design

Value