Forum Upgrade to Version 3.4

tkam

Tapatalk is still not working properly.  For example, I can only see posts up to Jan 03 in the "drinking" thread and to 1/4/2011 in the cooking thread...

Another weird thing (that pay have always been there) is that the date format for the drinking and cooking threads are different (one is Jan 03 with no year and the other is 1/4/2011). 

Everytime I log in, the mobile site is still forced on me regardless of whether I use Safari, Chrome or Internet Explorer. When I logout, it goes to the normal site format. Any suggestions?

This has been confirmed as a bug - I've made some changes that *might* help.  It's supposed to force the default theme if using desktop browsers but I'm not totally sure it's working.  I'll go ahead and set your user back to the default theme.

Probably a product of my super-crappy browser at work but as of this morning I can no longer post images.  I click the little button and the screen greys out like normal but no pop up window appears.  Other functions still seem to work fine (like links) but the image button is borked.  I even tried a reboot to see if that might fix it.

I don't know if this is a problem with google search, the new forum software or something else.  

Recently, I have had some problem when I search head-case from google (using site:head-case.org) and then click on a link.  I don't know how often this has happened (maybe in the past couple of days?).  It takes me to something like http://url4short.info/a00e9662.  Then I can't get anywhere from that.  It happened on both my computer and the ipad so I don't think it is something on my end (hope not!).  I looked around a bit and this has happened on some other forums.  One place said it was due to Tapatalk being activated? ???

Thought it may be due to the upgrade.  For now, I'll just search directly in HC.

Edited by shellylh