Forum Upgrade to Version 3.4

tkam

I use Firefox and all the post controls are greyed out. You can still post images using {img} ... {/img} with regular brackets

When you see the post controls greyed out - do you see the first button - the BBCode one?  Make sure it's switched on.  If that's not the issue could you take a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Maybe this has been said already, but whenever I switch to the black theme it reverts back to the white theme after a while.

Yeah, it's doing this to me now, too. Don't know about the logout part, I don't logout. But when I close the window, and come back, and open a tab into head-case, it's white again. And the bottom left hand corner is slightly different -- instead of just having a single "Change Theme" button, it has a thing that says click to change manually, and when I click it, it refreshes with the InfiniteDark theme.

That's due to some changes I made to help mitigate the issue of people getting stuck on the mobile version.  Based on browser it should to force you to the default theme.  Still waiting on an updated version of infinitedark anyways.

The issue that was keeping people stuck on the mobile theme has now been fixed.  Due to this I've also removed some of the changes I made that may have interfered with anyone trying to use the Infinite Dark theme.  I'm still waiting on an updated version of the Infinite Dark theme so don't be surprised if everything doesn't work correctly with it.

Still waiting on a server side update to Tapatalk, the new version is supposedly in testing now so hopefully the wait won't be too much longer.

I actually do have quite a bit of data on user-agents and all that fun stuff (thanks Google Analytics!):

Device Type:

Desktop:  82.6%

Mobile (includes Tablets): 17.3%

Windows: 58.17%

Mac OS X:  22.06%

iOS:  13.44%

Android:  3.78%

Browsers:

Chrome:  31.31%

Safari:  25.42%

Firefox:  25.17%

IE:  12.30%