CanLanta 2013 - May 4th - Atlanta, GA

MexicanDragon

Hi guys. Listen ive been blindsided by a few things. The meet is still a go, but any donation (no matter how small) prior to the meet would lighten my load a great deal. Thanks, Trav

This is not going to help you prior to the meet but you should consider doing a not so silent auction with donations of gear from  vendors & members to help cover the cost of the venue.

Edited by bozebuttons

I had to work out of town on Thursday & Friday.  Won't get back in until late evening Friday.  Sound likes I'll just see you guys early Saturday morning.  However, I can certainly give someone a ride from the airport if they arrive after 8:30 p.m. on Friday's though. 

I'll be coming into town on Thursday evening, talking to people and giving a talk on Friday at Georgia Tech.  At some point, I will be making my way to that direction on Friday evening.  If anyone plans to be in town on Thursday night and wants to get together for dinner, let me know.  I am staying near GT, a little north of downtown.  I might try to make my way over to Antico Pizza http://www.anticoatl.com/.  My flight doesn't get in until 7pm though and so I probably won't be able to get there until after 8pm.  

I'll be working on Friday, but I can pick up anyone who gets in late afternoon or evening from either the airport or the marta station. I do highly recommend people take the gold line up to near the hotel to simplify the logistics.

:( @ Heir. Hope all will be well soon.

So I have an issue. I had a few different things lined up as far as lodging for this weekend, but they have fallen through. Anyone have a spare bed/cot/floor/bath tub/couch/vat of nachos/palatial guest house I may could crash at Friday and Saturday nights (maybe Sunday, if the need manifests)?

LMK, thanks.

**BRENT**