Official Hockey Thread - 2013 Edition

skullguise

Isles played hard in the series 2 areas that let them down was the powerplay & goaltending,Nabokov was not on his game in this series,Played great up to  untill the last few games the season where they could have moved up in the standings.

Maybe the shot he took to the head in the first game of the penn series or was just worn down from playing all the games in the last month.

Vokoun stole last nights game from the Isles,It was tough to watch them lose last night after the way they played.

The fans where outstanding at the game last night.

2 Game 7's tonight, seeing if Bruins can pull it off or do another nearly-Philadeplphia-2010 choke.

Even if they win, I'm a little nervous about the next round.  Rangers and Caps always play them tough.  Don't necesarily have a preference in that series, don't dislike either team.

I'll be disappointed if the Bruins lose, but they have not been playing up to their potential by any means, for the last couple months.  So part of me is thinking they're done, but part is thinking they pull out the win.

I'm hoping the Bruins will pull it off - I won't be able to watch it (cut off cable) but hoping I'll be able listen to it or keep up on the game, assuming the whole-putting-child-to-sleep process goes without a hitch.  I do wonder, though, if Julien will get the axe if the Bruins can't pull it off.

Todd, Haj ... Bruins all the way, baby.

Yeah, Todd, two huge game 7s tonight, and, if honest, I gotta admit to being a bitt nervous.  Sure glad we are in Boston rather than Toronto for the game.

Since I dislike the Rangers more than the Caps, and since I have friends who are Ranger fans, I'd love to get them next.  Sorry Dan, Dusty, and any other Caps fans.

It's gonna be an exciting night glued to the tube.

Well, I haven't been posting in this thread because I'll fully admit I didn't get into hockey, minus maybe three games, this season, and I keep falling asleep during the playoff games, though I've been trying.  All I got to say is I'm glad the Wings got through the Ducks, and though the track record ain't good against Chicago at all the past couple years, it's the playoffs, and that changes everything.....go Wings!

Stupid-ass-tool-suckbag-loser-shithead-fucktard Bruins!!!!  At least show some freakin' heart.....

Oh well, I think they need to do what Vancouver is doing and retool some off-season.  Showed such passion and grit in 2011, and have been near-empty shells since.  

Who to root for next....maybe Ottawa?  They are everything the Bruins used to be.....would love to see them at least knock out the Penguins.

Go.....someone!

EDIT: HOLY FUCK!!!!!  I turn it off to come post here, and now it's 4-4!!!!!  Oh, don't break my heart.....going to watch the rest of the game now.

Edited by skullguise
  • Like 1

I was SO disgusted at the lack of effort, I was swearing up a storm and shut the dang thing off; I think i rattled that exact long phrase at my TV.  

But yeah....too soon.....I'll write "I'm sorry I called the Bruins Stupid-ass-tool-suckbag-loser-shithead-fucktards" a thousand times on the chalkboard if we can take this.  

Just keep the momentum into OT.....

Edited by skullguise