Formula 1 Thread

ironbut

• 1 month later...

Agreed Mikey!

Regarding Williams, just like my chess teacher used to say,..

"You have to win three times, the opening (start), the middle game and the ending."

Now that they know they can get pole, they need to remember how to win the race.

I don't think that should take very long.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Finished the Hungary Gran Prix... up and down race. but the German on top in the Italian car - I have grown to like Seb more and more as he drives for Ferrari. He seemed so cold under Red Bull - but lots of emotion now. 

Lots of front wings in the way of other drivers. 

...and Bianchi tributes... 

• Like 1

Finished the Hungary Gran Prix... up and down race. but the German on top in the Italian car - I have grown to like Seb more and more as he drives for Ferrari. He seemed so cold under Red Bull - but lots of emotion now. 

Lots of front wings in the way of other drivers. 

...and Bianchi tributes... 

Couldn't agree more on Seb, Mikey. He seemed like just another German cold fish before Ferrari. Somehow, this seems to be home for him, and his emotion, win or lose, reflects it. I still don't think they have the car to beat the Mercedes consistently, but this year there will be certain tracks and even certain races where I think the Italians will shine. And that keeps it from being a boring lopsided season. And people will keep crashing into other people. So cool. :)

I enjoyed that race.

Lots of crazy stuff and in the end, whoever made the least number of mistakes won.

I agree with you both. Vettel is learning to smell those roses and really, what's not to enjoy.

I'm still bummed at the lack of Monza this year but Spa's coming up and I've always loved it.

For anyone who wasn't following F1 at the time, here's a video of one of the crazier Belgium GP's.

1998 I remember it like it was yesterday.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...