Formula 1 Thread

ironbut

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Poor spoilt Stroll boy. I don't think any other decent pilot is going to like driving by his side, and he's not that good, so FI is facing more troubles than it already has. More or less like what it's happening to Williams.

Then we have the Carlos Sainz. He's a good driver, has a lot of potential and more brains than most fast drivers at his age. He would be royally screwed if going to Red Bull to be Verstappen's sideman. I don't think that'd be acceptable for him, and going to Williams if Stroll leaves isn't a good career move either. I wonder if Williams could stay in races if Mr Daddy Stroll leaves and shuts the dough flux. Lots of drama indeed.

And now Fernando Alonso announces that he's leaving Formula 1. Probably a wise move since there's not much action outside Ferrari and Mercedes to produce a winner car. He's goal is winning the Triple Crown so he'd run the Indianapolis 500. Hopefully this means that Carlos Sainz could have his seat at McLaren.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...