Scheduled Downtime

tkam

The site will be down for an extended period of time (at least a few hours) sometime during the following time frame: Friday, February 9, 2007 9:00pm - 5:00am MST. Our hosting provider is moving into a new data center facility and will be physically moving the server at some point during the previously listed time frame.

Ok guys sorry for the mess, the hosting provider managed to nuke some of the hardware in the server when they took it down while they were installing new cooling equipment in their new data center. Luckily I had just backed up the site prior to them taking the server down so I was able to move the site to a different server for the time being.

As of now everything should be 100% working (still adding themes back though)

The album didn't freak me out, but gave me the heebie-jeebies because she has such a grim and forbidding glance and all those big bugs :P

I don't know what's next, I wish I knew. :laugh:

What's the difference between something freaking you out and something giving you the heebie-jeebies?

I was joking around and intentionally overstated things. ;)

I doubt an explanation would alter your impression that those terms are not unlike, but since you asked I meant freak-out as a wildly irrational reaction and heebie-jeebies as a nervous fear or anxiety.

I was joking around and intentionally overstated things. ;)

I doubt an explanation would alter your impression that those terms are not unlike, but since you asked I meant freak-out as a wildly irrational reaction and heebie-jeebies as a nervous fear or anxiety.

Makes sense to me, thanks

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...