Makes me worry about Chesky

TMoney

When JP and I went to CES for the HD800 release, I had a great pic of him blissing out with the cans on backwards.  I promised not to post it but that was more understandable because they were brand new and unknown to anybody.  And besides, JP didn't wear them over his hair.  O0

Nope, it does make a difference like the Sigmas.  From Tyll's review:

"With normal speaker listening, the wavefront is hitting the side of your head and ears at an angle. To mimic this geometry, Sennheiser mounts the HD 800 drivers slightly forward of your ears, and slightly angled back towards them. The larger diameter and angled geometry of the HD 800 driver produces a wavefront that arrives at the ears in a more natural way than with traditional headphones and allows more of the normal reflections at the outer ear to occur, which allows the brain to understand and localize the sound it's hearing significantly better. The result is significantly improved imaging."

Doesn't that just mean that New Guy was wearing them, not JP?

So true!  I was the one who screwed up because I took the pic from the wrong side!

Edited by Voltron