External USB battery

I realize there've been a couple group buys/runs on deals/etc., but has anyone seriously shopped these around?  I was looking at what Samsung had to offer since I was looking at  a second battery for my phone, but they charge full retail, so ixNay that...

Looks like I can get 20,000 mAh for ~$34 -- that's the only number that matters, innit?  Well, other than getting a bunch of low ratings for exploding or setting things on fire or leaving scorch marks...

I've been using 5,600m/ah and 7800 m/ah. no problems so far. provide enogh juice for my lg 4xhd and blackberry z10. thing that we need to be aware (outside of exploding battery) is that lots of manufacturer over claim the capacity of the battery inside. So if a manufacturer said its 5,600m/ah unless its a big names (energizer, etc) then take it with a grain of salt.....

This is the Trent Charge pack I bought recently which seems to have a good balance between capacity and price plus features. It's got a folding AC plug and can charge two devices via USB at one time, with enough juice to charge a typical iPhone 5 almost 4 times. It's a similar size to my son's Zagg Sparq 3100, but with an extra port and double the juice, for $25 less than a new 3100 (which was $5 cheaper at the time because we got it Black Friday)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BBMW8EM/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1