HEADAMP GSX #001 (Alaska size pics)

bhd812

HEADAMP GSX #001 (Alaska size pics)

A few shots of the long awaited GSX in my rig, just opened the package,setup her up, and took some shots...for you people of course...

Now if you don't mind my ears have a date with her and I am not wasting no more time!

gsx%20004.jpg

gsx%20003.jpg

gsx%20007.jpg

gsx%20042.jpg

gsx%20060.jpg

gsx%20030.jpg

gsx%20018.jpg

gsx%20059.jpg

gsx%20023.jpg

gsx%20021.jpg

gsx%20050.jpg

I know they are sloppy but I got an important Date now...byebye

and enjoy

I got to listen to the prototype one at the last SoCal meet, and it sounded great with my K1000's, with plenty of headroom to spare.

The front panel turned out great. I especially like the new ring bezels around the 1/4" jacks and the XLR outputs in the front. Very nice touch of detail. I still can't believe Justin finishes that enclosure by hand, he is an uber perfectionist.

-Ed

Billy,

that is one of the nicest amps I've seen around! Congratulations.

What headphones will be your main ones?

I noticed you have the hd600 and hd650.... I am interested in your impressions on how they compare. I want to try the hd600 balanced...(I have tried the 650 and I like what I hear) I wonder if the hd600 will sound any different to grant having'em both

thanks for the input tkam. Actually, I am going to start a thread so that we can discuss further about differenced in single ended to balanced for different headphones. I don't want to derail the topic on this thread about the GS-X

But, bhd812, where are those impressions! I think we are eager to hear how do you like the new toy!

Justin, great work on the detail of the design! Looks very professional. :)

It truly is amazing when it comes to the work and precision that Justin puts into his work. I had a GLite and I loved that, but looking at the GSX, it's a whole 'nother monster.

Can't wait to hear impressions.