CanLanta 2013

MexicanDragon

Purk did you find your phone? Your charger and mini sunglasses are here.

Found it.  Yep, I didn't pick up the charger but will do so this week.  Thanks again Tom for putting up with my rig and things on the table for two straight days.  I was managed to unpack everything last night and set it backup again.  Wish I have more listening hours these days.

Found it.  Yep, I didn't pick up the charger but will do so this week.  Thanks again Tom for putting up with my rig and things on the table for two straight days.  I was managed to unpack everything last night and set it backup again.  Wish I have more listening hours these days.

My pleasure! I'm up late watching the NHL playoffs every night anyway :)

all the pics were usable, just didn't feel like dealing with more than a few, right now.

I totally understand, and thanks for doing what you've done so far. Reks lent me his d90 and d600 to shoot pix, since no one else was for a long time.

The D600 felt good. The D90 felt like a toy. Stupid really big hands. I need a full frame cam.

**BRENT**

And why does he look perfectly content with it? Meanwhile, Adrian has the look of someone who had his beer pooped in.

We are talking about Brent here. Do you still have the number of that fellow in san Fran with the special modified table?

Why is Todd stealing Adrian's signature pose?

Yeah, Adrian gives a lot of evil eye pictures for someone that couldn't take out a catcoon.

The catcoon is an immortal amalgam of dark desires harbored by furrys everywhere. You cannot "take out" the catcoon. You can only live. That is all I hope to achieve.

I had always heard that Corona was a shitty beer, but I had no idea!

Yeah, Adrian gives a lot of evil eye pictures for someone that couldn't take out a catcoon.

I had assumed that his Catcoon catching failure stemmed from his skin tight pants restricting his movement. 

I had always heard that Corona was a shitty beer, but I had no idea!

I had assumed that his Catcoon catching failure stemmed from his skin tight pants restricting his movement. 

I would say my eyelids thank my pants for not allowing me to get too close. Though there were some man-wolves there and they were frisky. "From hoes to pros" was a panel name if I recall correctly.

I would say my eyelids thank my pants for not allowing me to get too close. Though there were some man-wolves there and they were frisky. "From hoes to pros" was a panel name if I recall correctly.

At one of the past meets, there was a 'sleeping your way to success' thing across the hall.