After surfing at much forums and reviews ,I came to narrow it down ;

stax sr009

he90/ 60

lcd3

mdr r10

he500

dt880

as the worlds best headphone up to date ;

would love to hear from readers ,their experience in comparison of those each other ;

:palm:  what is the point that he was trying to get through? This is the hollowest post I've ever seen in the entire year that I've been here. There are the posts that we don't give a crap about... and there is this... (and may I say that it's even posted in the wrong section...)

You left out the beats by Dr dre  :laugh:

There are plenty of opinions and comparisons posted at the other place, but you wont find agreement on which is worlds best

After surfing at much forums and reviews ,I came to narrow it down ;

stax sr009

he90/ 60

lcd3

mdr r10

he500

dt880

as the worlds best headphone up to date ;

would love to hear from readers ,their experience in comparison of those each other ;

Edited by complin

banned for the simple fact that the DT 880 appeared on that list.

Oh, c'mon, I like the DT880's.  That said, yeah, why'd he pick the DT880's over the T1?  Otherwise it mimics the list in Absolute Sound fairly closely.

I mean, it's not like you're at short shrift of reasons to ban him.  Best at what?  Isolation?  That would be Ety's.  Over the ear isolation?  Koss Pro 4a or DT770's.  Best at home cinema style imaging?  K1000's or those funny boxy Staxes that I can never remember which ones they are.  Best at forgetting they're on?  HD600's.  Best all-rounder for under $100?  MDR-7506's.  Best at reminding you of what it's like to be between a schoolgirl's thighs?  Anyway, you get the idea.

I think it's a setup for some shilling.

I'll be in my bunk.