The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post

Knuckledragger

I have Knucks to thank for getting me interested in these things.

His pics of all the vintage analogue patch panel Moogs have me drooling,

wanting to experiment with synth technology. So I bought a few of the more modern, affordable ones.

Someday I'll own a real old school Moog. (and no, I don't own this machine  - sure is sexy tho!)

arp_zps8fdcd2c3.jpg

Thank you.  It's so rare that people "get" me and my humour.

Seanan McGuire's (auto)biography on Amazon:

Seanan McGuire is a native Californian, which has resulted in her being exceedingly laid-back about venomous wildlife, and terrified of weather. When not writing urban fantasy (as herself) and science fiction thrillers (as Mira Grant), she likes to watch way too many horror movies, wander around in swamps, record albums of original music, and harass her cats.

Seanan is the author of the October Daye, InCryptid, and Indexing series of urban fantasies; the Newsflesh trilogy; the Parasitology duology; and the "Velveteen vs." superhero shorts. Her cats, Lilly, Alice, and Thomas, are plotting world domination even as we speak, but are easily distracted by feathers on sticks, so mankind is probably safe. For now.

Seanan's favorite things include the X-Men, folklore, and the Black Death. No, seriously. She writes all biographies in the third person, because it's easier that way.