The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post

Knuckledragger

So Alien Jourgenson -- he's heading to rehab.  Fucking druggie.  He posted this today, don't know how true it is, because he was joking about how he was going to get plastered on 2/2 because his date of start is 2/3:

Tat fucking Lemmy did to me again...let out the atinkiest fart in history.....so stinky..it woke me up.....now I'm wide wake and fucking gagging....of course he immediately left the room.....I might have too this one was epic it stinks like shit 10 minutes late...well now I'm wide awake !.....and stuck with that chirpy cheery nasty Nascar fan Robin Meade on HLN or that MORNING JOE-KE show FUCK... I was actually in a deep sleep having the coolest dream....there was a dead lion in the bottom of my fish tank....BIZZARE morning so far...Howz Y'all's day goin? Hopefully better than mine so far !

I've never understood the expression, "its kind of like watching a train wreck" before now.  I don't approve of fucking 99% of what he posts, but I remain following him because of morbid fascination.

"I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies: 1. Anything that is in the world when you're born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works. 2. Anything that's invented between when you're fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it. 3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things." - Douglas Adams

Wow... I had no idea fire was this fast.  :blink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhJeDYQVtdQ

I have a friend who was in Australia working (on public safety among other things) for a territorial park in 2008 when bushfires were really bad.  He said when the winds were up, the fires spread faster than people could drive, so basically if you could see the fire, you were toast.