The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post

Knuckledragger

Two Hobbit fangirls film their reaction to the newly released trailer for The Desolation of Smaug...

pH89Hzy.gif

Evangeline Lilly, Orlando Bloom, and Lee Pace film their reaction to the fangirls' reaction to a newly released trailer for The Desolation of Smaug...

RErDt9I.gif

The two Hobbit fangirls film their reaction to Evangeline Lilly, Orlando Bloom, and Lee Pace's reaction to their reaction to the newly released trailer for The Desolation of Smaug.....

k84gYEN.gif

http://imgur.com/gallery/Uw15B/comment/162795786 <-- "Hobbit-ception", obviously

Now how do you tell Goblins apart?

• Like 4

Now *this* is a sausage (a Cumberland Sausage)

Image result for cumberland sausage

Not for breakfast, but with a variety of things like onion gravy, mashed potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, chips. Or all of that in a very large Yorkshire pudding. My mouth is watering.

Oh yes - Google is your friend!

Image result for cumberland sausage yorkshire pudding

Edited by Craig Sawyers
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Grahame said:

Meanwhile ...

Internet enabled fridges? What could possibly go wrong?

(via: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/10/04/internet_of_fridges_attack_vector/)

Reveal hidden contents

CtiN-PZVYAAlT9B.jpg

Back in the early 80's I worked for a technology consultancy (PA Technology), and to generate ideas for marketing we used to organise brainstorm sessions. One of the guys in Electrical Engineering held one on white goods. I chirped up "hey - why not put a microprocessor in them and tie them up to a modem. Then you could phone the appliance and control it remotely". Now the fundamental rule of brainstorming is you don't reject ideas; but the guy who was running it said "Oh, I can just see it now - you get home and the dinner isn't made, and the wife says that the cooker wouldn't boot!".

So the potential internet of things failed to get off the ground 30-odd years ago.

I'll shut up now before I get into VR.