The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post

Knuckledragger

Oh my purple heart...It's so fuchsia!

Too bad it's white on the inside, I'd probably get cat hair all over it.

Uh...no, I can't afford it, he just knew I'd like the colour.

Apparently the only other person who'd want a car in this colour -- the owner -- also has a Rolls Royce in this colour.

Fuck that guy.  XD

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Fitz said:

I'd go for a darker shade, myself.

It's perfect just the way it is.  Hue and shade.

Not sure how much darker, but I would allow it, as long as it could still be called in the "pink" colour palette.

I wanted this guitar purely for it's colour:

ESP Original Series FRX (Liquid Metal Pink)

...alright, and because it looked "metal", but I hardly play any metal.  

But I didn't get it, because I wasn't about to buy a guitar, sight unseen, without any knowledge of its musical abilities, for US$3500.

• Haha 1

Eegad, Dusty like.

But I think if I won the lottery, I'd probably just get a custom paint job for my Mazda3.  And maybe buy a Mazdaspeed3.  I really like hatchbacks.  Maybe a WRXSTi.  And maybe a Dodge Magnum Hemi.  And maybe that one Porsche one I saw.  And then custom paint jobs all around.

And what was that one Audi that grawk suggested?

Turns out that this particular hug dog can look like anything on the spectrum of pug-like through to siberian husky http://www.101dogbreeds.com/hug-dog.asp . It brings up the slightly bizarre notion of a husky getting it on with a pug. You probably have to put the pug on a chair first to get over the height difference :P

There are equally bizarre husky cross breeds on the same page - like the chusky with a chow.

• Haha 1

21427366_10154662212761930_1488972053335132294_o.jpg?oh=7c3f05b58643444205cd2d45bde08a76&oe=5A1A9B71

I so wish that was true - I'd want to be a Beef Twister or Turnip Shepherd!

But is is spoof, alas. Appendix 5 of this tome http://privatewww.essex.ac.uk/~matthew/Papers/Woollard_1881Classifications_no illustration.pdf has the 1881 UK census classifications. It is all very dry and oh so sensible. Unfortunately.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Dusty Chalk said:

What gave it away, "Knight of the Thimble", or the rather too literate, "Fatuous Pauper"?  The right column sounds like Ian Anderson's lyrics, for some reason.  Like Minstrel in the Gallery or somesuch.

A comment I got on Facebook:  "Sounds like the lineup of the greatest festival ever"

I thought it sounded like early Genesis, complete with Peter Gabriel dressed up in an outrageous costume

Peter Gabriel

Or even better, early Pink Floyd, who invented a whole lexicon of nonsense:

• Like 1