The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post

Knuckledragger

I was getting tired of all the Star Wars and Star Trek discussion in a science fiction group, so I made this post and inadvertently ended up alternately arguing with this one guy, and having fun at his expense.  It wasn't meant to be trolling -- but I was getting really sick of the passive aggressive, "I'm right" atittude when it was convenient for him, but not being able to see things the other way.  My favourite moment was insulting him to his face without him realizing it.   Reminds me of me when I was on Head-Fi.

HCI0uJC.jpg

lPolHoD.jpg

Lwq79ae.jpg

xFxtM6F.jpg

E68eKCq.jpg

vedWxqF.jpg

Q1GVvzW.jpg

Z2GCtTo.jpg

On 10/16/2017 at 1:39 AM, Hopstretch said:

I copied this to my brother in law. He said "I actually witnessed a guy try this on a Stag Day I was co-hosting a couple of years ago (yes, in Denmark they last all day and all night). We were on Islands Brygge esplanade in the middle of a wonderful, warm, sunny and surprisingly dry afternoon and it “seemed like a good idea at the time”. Two major flaws in his plan, though. 1. He used an espadrille instead of a shoe and 2. He tried to get the cork out in one huge hit. Result? Smashed bottle of wine + glass embedded in espadrille inner sole lining = dickhead goes barefoot all day + no wine until a visit to a local shop"

• Like 1