The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post

Knuckledragger

Whomever made that chart has not been drinking the same whiskey I have.  Bourbon is the only booze I've consumed that made me abusive toward others.  15 or so years ago a female friend of mine who is a lesbian didn't believe me.  She fed me a number of Wild Turkey drinks that weekend and apparently at some point I began belligerently pontificating about "bull dykes."  That following Sunday she said "yeah, no more bourbon for you ...ever."  This is a rule I have stuck to since then.  Scotch, OTOH, is fine.  I just become a louder, more emphatic version of myself.  I'd still drink it upon occasion, by my digestive system rebells at anything other than the smallest sip.  Them's the breaks.

zvMexvM.jpg

OH3Bcd1.jpg

IyFQ1cO.jpg

NjzKlwN.jpg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Knuckledragger said:

Whomever made that chart has not been drinking the same whiskey I have.  Bourbon is the only booze I've consumed that made me abusive toward others.  15 or so years ago a female friend of mine who is a lesbian didn't believe me.  She fed me a number of Wild Turkey drinks that weekend and apparently at some point I began belligerently pontificating about "bull dykes."  That following Sunday she said "yeah, no more bourbon for you ...ever."  This is a rule I have stuck to since then.  Scotch, OTOH, is fine.  I just become a louder, more emphatic version of myself.  I'd still drink it upon occasion, by my digestive system rebells at anything other than the smallest sip.  Them's the breaks.

Bourbon is made from corn -- perhaps make sure there's no corn in the mash of whatever whisk(e)y you drink.  Or stick to (mostly) 100% rye, like I do.  Mostly.

7 hours ago, Knuckledragger said:

Henry Rollins was the frontman for the hardcore punk band Black Flag.  He's also a solo musician, spoken word performer and author (and actor and and and...)  He's got what one would term an ...intense personality.  

Yes that I googled, but I don't get the fun part of the sack (or cojones as we would say) thing, probably for not having ever watched anything featuring him. Whatever, it must be one of those weeks for me.