The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post

Knuckledragger

I shot this last night on the way home.  This is about 10 minutes to midnight so the high point of the madness hasn't been reached. 

The phone kinda crapped out trying to shoot this but I was at the end of the driveway to Bessastaðir, the presidents residence overlooking the greater Reykjavik area. 

• Like 6

Knopfler is from my original neck of the woods in the north of England in Newcastle. He's lost a lot of his accent now, with only hints remaining. Like the slide guitar tubes "me dad" made.

He bought his first guitar from Windows music shop in the late 60's. Just missed being there, working as a Saturday sales guy in 1972 at the tender age of 16.

https://www.jgwindows.com/ 

• Like 2

The whole routine is here: 

The audio quality suffers because it's an audience recording.  I think the routine is pretty good, TBH.  It obviously needs a lot of polish but it's recognizably Louis C.K. 

Also, we're gonna talk about biting comedy that upsets the easily flustered, I have to make mention of the best of the best:

Let's go down a rabbit hole, shall we?  Since the early days of the TF2 server I've run, there's been a regular who is ...enthusiastic in his typing.  He doesn't play much TF2 anymore (Valve did a fine job of killing the game) but he does hang out in the Discord of a friend of mine.  His ability to mangle the English language is sufficiently legendary that I've turned a bunch of his more colorful utterances into comics.  The text in the panels is usually him. Soup broke his headset, so his parents got him a Blue Snowball mic.  "Bob" is a Canadian, who is represented by a maple leaf.  Stylish is named after Darwin, the "Stylish, but illegal Ikea monkey" who went viral six years ago.  Sedweel is a good friend of Stylish.  He's a furry and represented as a green fox.  Soup imagines me to be like 80 years old, so it'll be pretty clear how I'm represented.  Warning: the following will make little sense and will most likely break your brain. 

1U9wi16.jpg

YS8t9o0.jpg

kEZuzK7.jpg

JFYQ8n2.jpg

zZmfLmf.jpg

tQYfXpI.jpg

KfPuiUc.jpg

IOK9dOh.jpg

LRIDv5N.jpg

PpRMWAm.jpg

rZPRkFF.jpg

6HhmnPw.jpg

iLUV5aN.jpg

tenJV3e.jpg

Q9F79Ux.jpg

xb6TOxk.jpg

E0jQgn0.jpg

YAqfg7C.jpg

A3ya5C1.jpg

igTOm0J.jpg

TqFd0pa.jpg

YxbWVMJ.jpg

YvdRBTv.jpg

iNCJXPZ.jpg

BkB74tG.jpg

Q5tdb74.jpg

o6FzOak.jpg

3JSUbcb.jpg

otyUQ75.jpg

3i2ZFya.jpg

fP1ga9p.jpg

Tvwvljg.jpg

CkWPKiT.jpg

5r4Dr2n.png

zK6jTIJ.jpg

ZrUQzxs.jpg

A4bclE7.jpg

fTo5NBx.jpg

KuLGysW.jpg

jn9ghV7.jpg

BP9sDlm.jpg

On 1/10/2019 at 1:39 PM, ktm said:

I think a mental health check is in order. Licking the doorbell is a bit over the top

by anyone's standards. Next up, fondling garbage?

Shakespeare had something to say about that:

"But lust, though to a radiant angel linked, will sate itself in a celestial bed and prey on garbage"

Hamlet's father's ghost.

• Like 1

On 1/10/2019 at 8:39 AM, ktm said:

I think a mental health check is in order. Licking the doorbell is a bit over the top by anyone's standards. Next up, fondling garbage?

You're obviously not familiar with Rule 34, which I will paraphrase thusly:  anything can be made into a fetish, and if you've just thought to ask the question, someone probably already has.

Licking a doorbell is mild.  FOR 3 HOURS?!?!?  That's the mental health red flag.  To me, anyway, YMMV.