The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post

Knuckledragger

53 minutes ago, Augsburger said:

In.  I've been tied to Chase and Citibank for twenty years now and so far all I get is a spanking each month when the fees hit my account so what's the risk?

X21ELLf.jpg

Well...it’s Russian.  So there’s always that risk.  Those women are just a front.  The big scary thug, though...

• Haha 1

RS1800. Rare Bird!

Anyone who knows me didn't have to guess that I couldn't leave this picture alone for long.

Current state of my tape rig;

RS1500 with modified tape path, Flux Magnetics half track playback head (on this headblock), internal playback amps are bypassed so the heads are direct to,..

Bottlehead Repro Amp- all tube IEC/NAB playback amplifier

Below is a Micom/3M Flutter Meter/Analyzer

Cued up- Tape Project #11 Linda Ronstadt Heart Like a Wheel

IMG_0424.jpg

• Like 8

On 6/30/2019 at 4:17 PM, guzziguy said:

I always figured that it was mostly to get as far away as possible from the craziness currently infecting the US, UK and Europe.

:mellow::wacko::blink::sadcat:

That is also true. The majority of the British public who voted for Brexit are older people. So younger people feel rather betrayed - and that was certainly a factor in our daughter heading off to Australia. And she likes the climate, and the chilled lifestyle, and massive amounts of superb and spectacular hiking, cycling and running.

Once you get around the idea of spiders the size of dinner plates, killer snakes, box jellyfish, saltwater crocs, and mosquitos the size of wasps, that is.